Anchorage Montessori School offers educational opportunities for students ranging from 19 months through 12 years of age in multi-aged classrooms.
- Toddler (19 months – 3 years) AM, PM and full day classes.
- Primary (3 – 6 years) AM, PM, and school day classes. In the third year, students of five to six years are engaged in an extended day of challenging academic explorations and advanced lesson extensions with their guide in preparation for Elementary I.
- The Kindergarten Year – The third Montessori year is the crucial last year of the three-year cycle in the Primary years.
- Lower Elementary – (6-9 years) School day classes and Afternoon Enrichment programs.
- Upper Elementary – (9-12 years) School day classes and Afternoon Enrichment programs.
Supplemental Classes are offered to round out our school program.
Julie Mathews with degrees in Art and Elementary Education offers weekly Art classes to our Extended Day and Elementary Students.
Darien Elam offers American Sign Language classes to all levels.
A well rounded music program is offered to our Elementary aged students by music teacher, Cecelia Pullen.
Leonor Delgado offers classroom-based special projects in art to all classrooms.